Saturday, July 31, 2010

Make Money Online with Google Adsense

"How to increase your adsense earnings" is a topic that I have typed into the Google search box many times.  I started running Google Adsense on my flower and gardening website in about 2004 or 2005.  It took me one year to make my first $100 and receive a check.  With Adsense you don't receive a  check until you reach $100.    I am happy to report that my Adsense income has nearly doubled every year.    There are alot of great books and information resources on how to increase your Adsense earnings.   The most effective ways I have found to increase my Adsense earnings are:

 
1)  Make the Adsense ads look like they are not ads, this means:
  • No Borders in the Adsense ads
  • Match the font/colors of the Adsense ads text to the fonts/text on the webpage
  • Make the background of the Adsense ad the same color as the background of the webpage
 2) Place the Adsense ad next to the item of most interest on the page, for example next to an eye-catching photo or at the top or bottom of an interesting article

 
3)  For my web content I have found that the best place for ads on my flower and gardening site is the dead center of the screen right now to a very beautiful photo that grabs everyones eyes.  For your own website you will need to experiment and see what works best for you.


Did you like my post?  If so please leave me a comment.  Or if you have Adsense tips and tricks on your own please feel free to leave a comment. 
Thank you so much for reading my blog! 

2 comments:

  1. I've found that creating lots of content that attracts lots of views increases Adsense earnings. You can get more clicks with ad positions and colors but it feels a little like the webmaster is trying to trick the reader into clicking ads. I'd prefer a lower click rate where the clicks convert better because the reader knows they are clicking an ad they are interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. friend, please tell me, how to adding adsence account in my blog?
    please help me
    I don't know more about of blog

    ReplyDelete